Wednesday 9 July 2014

Beautybay striping tape mani!

Hi team! I hope you're all having an awesome week, mine is pretty average currently! I've already decided that I'm having a Chinese takeaway on Friday to cheer myself up :-)

Today I have a little bit of striping tape nail art to share, using all Beautybay nail polishes.

The colours I've used are, Bourbon Street (yellow), Las Vegas Boulevard (pink) and Donner Pass (green).



I started with two coats of the yellow and sprayed it with my Rapid Dry Spray.
Next I added striping tape in the 'V' shape.
I then painted two coats of the green and pink colours on top, adding another spray of the Rapid Dry.
Finally, peel off the tape and add a top coat.

My triangles came out slightly wobbly, but I think that's because I tried to remove the tape before the polish was dry enough. But I thin k they cam out ok :-)

Beautybay nail polishes are £5 each available at Beautybay.com (obvs)

WN x

2 comments: