Friday 29 August 2014

PR - Illamasqua Once Collection

Happy Friday everyone! Today is a little bit different on the blog, as I will be sharing the press release for the new collection from Illamasqua - Once.
Normally, I wouldn't share make-up press releases and I edit them to just show the nail colours. (Other make-up / beauty press goes on my other blog itshollykins.blogspot.co.uk) However, I just had to share this one, not because everything is so pretty, but because of THAT nail colour!

Once collection by Illamasqua is available TODAY from Illamasqua stores and Illamasqua.com!

*****************************************************************


*****************************************************************

If anyone needs me I'll be refreshing Illamasqua.com until the collection launches :-) 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone,

WN x

2 comments:

  1. OMG that nail polish looks stunning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I ordered it yesterday, can't wait to swatch!

      Delete