Friday 8 August 2014

You Ruffian.

I'm trying something new again!

Since I gave it a try on Wednesday and I found it easier than I thought I would, I thought I'd give the ruffian manicure a proper run out.

I love the way these came out and I love the 'ruffian' effect! I don't know why I haven't tried this before, I just presume everything is too hard! But I was pleasantly surprised this time. It doesn't always work out that way, but you don't know unless you try :-)

Motivational speech out the way, I used Orly - Boho Bonnet (light blue) Nyx - Trout (dark blue) and Sinful Colors - Frenzy (glitter)



I'm super happy with my efforts here :-) I started with Boho Bonnet, then just free-handed Trout over the top. I am honestly amazed at how easy I found this design! But then I always find these the most effective looks, simple but with maximum impact. According to the internet, the design was created by CND for the Ruffian NYFW show in 2010, and ever since then it's been known as the 'ruffian' mani. Awesome.

Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!

WN x

1 comment:

  1. This looks pretty as well! That Orly is quite nice too :-)

    ReplyDelete