Friday 14 November 2014

Avon - Opal Top Coat

I told you I had another one!
This must be the 6th or 7th top coat of this kind that I own. Maybe I'll do a comparison post one day? Let me know!

This top coat is more of a flakie than a glitter, and though I think I prefer glitter I can never resist a flakie! I feel like I haven't used one for so long, so when I saw it was half price in the Avon brochure I thought why not?!

Here I have swatched on coat of Opal Top Coat over two coats of Avon Viva Pink (Viva Pink was LE for Breast Cancer Awareness) - 





I love how, because of the iridescence of the flakie particles, this top coat will work over pretty much anything.

As much as I enjoy this over the hot pink, I think I would prefer it over a darker colour such as this CG / Essie combo.

Avon Opal Top Coat is £6 (however I only paid £3!) available from your local Avon rep or at Avonshop.co.uk.

I hope you've all had a great week!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment