Tuesday 11 November 2014

Yves Rocher - Deep Purple

Another Christmas polish! It was my birthday last month and one of the things I love about Yves Rocher is that they always send you awesome free gift offers and seeing as though they sent me an extra special one for my birthday I thought It'd be rude not to get some bits!

Deep Purple is from their Winter 2014 collection which also includes a Gold and a Magenta shimmer. 

The swatch is of two coats of Deep Purple with a top coat - 





I really like the finish of this polish, between a metallic and a shimmer, and it's perfect for the festive season too. 

As always with Yves Rocher, I love the small bottle size but hate the tiny handle! I find it difficult to control but I won't be complaining as these polishes cost a mere £3 at full price (which they rarely are) and I only paid £1.95.

Check out the Yves Rocher Christmas range at Yves-rocher.co.uk.

I hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment