Sunday 9 November 2014

Beautybay - It's Snowing on Main Street.

It's official, Christmas is coming! I'm not sure how I feel about it really, it seems to get earlier every year...

Beautybay.com launched their Christmas shop recently and loads of georgeous new sparkly nail polishes along with it. I restrained myself and only purchased one, but I just know I'll be going back for more! Especially when you can get the gift sets of five polishes for only £9.95.

The one I went for is called It's snowing on main Street and is an iridescent glitter top coat. I feel like I can't stop buying these (I have another one coming up this week!) and |I think they're awesome for the holiday period, transforming your nail colour into something sparkly and festive.

I have swatched one coat of It's Snowing on Main Street over two coats of Beautybay Donner Pass - 




I really enjoyed using this polish. There was no need for glitter placement as it's so jam packed, one coat is enough to cover the whole nail.

It's snowing on Main Street is £5 available at Beautybay.com.

I hope you're all having an awesome weekend! 

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment