Tuesday 13 January 2015

Update - Where I've been and what I've been up to.

Hello. 

It's a bit difficult to know how to start this post, I've not written one for so long! 

I've been away from the blog for just over a month now, and I thought I'd fill you all in a little bit as to why. Not that I feel like I have to explain my absence, if I want to have a month off I will! But it was all a bit unexpected and sudden, and I know if I'm nosy enough to wonder where people go, others will to ;-)

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen that at the beginning of December, my Grandma passed away. As you would expect, it was a tough time for me and my family. Everything happened so suddenly, she went into hospital on Thursday, and passed on Sunday morning.

She was a tough lady, and had been through so much already, I suppose it was just her time.

So naturally I've just taken some time to be with family and re-adjust, I suppose, to carrying on without her.

On another note, I have been crazy busy at work recently. With working two jobs (one in retail!) this time of year is the busiest time of year, as I'm sure a lot of you will know and understand! 

The short version of this blog, is that my head has been elsewhere and it would just not be fair to post content that I wasn't personally happy with. For you guys or for me. I know that every time I post a blog, I am being judged. That's just a fact of the internet! And if that's going to be the case, then I'm going to be judged on my best work, not something I post because I feel like I have to, because I feel obliged to.

Now I've taken a bit of time, I feel so re-invigorated, and I'd like to send a big thank you to all my fellow bloggers and vloggers out there who have been inspiring me over the last couple of weeks. The passion and enthusiasm that you all have is something that I've been missing recently and it feels amazing to have it back. I'm raring to go!

I didn't realise how much I missed blogging. The whole process, the mani, the pictures, the writing, until I started doing it again :-)

Another huge thank you to everyone that reads / follows / comments etc on WellNailed, my Twitter and Google+ pages. I can't tell you how awesome it is to keep getting love and follows and all that great stuff even when I'm not posting!!

Like I said, I can't wait to dive back into this, so I'll see you all on Friday with an exciting post using a brand I've never tried before! 

I hope you're all having the best week so far :-)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment