Sunday 15 March 2015

Barry M Abstract Stars

Abstract. Translation : When something kinda looks like what it's meant to but doesn't really turn out like you imagined it to.

;)

Today I wanted to use my Barry M Speed Dry as a base for something, and as I'm yearning for Spring time I decided to pair it with Pink Flamingo which is my all time favourite Barry M colour.

After watching the fabulous Nicole of YWP's nail tutorial, which included abstract flowers, I thought I'd get my dotting tool out and try my hand at some stars! And this is the result, very abstract indeed.....



I think they did turn out ok, they sort of remind me of little squashed starfish! I love the colour combo, reminds me of rhubarb and custard.... 

You can check out the full Barry M Nail Paint range at Barrym.com.

I hope you're all having the best weekend! And thanks for reading :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment