Friday 27 March 2015

Rimmel x Rita

Happy Friday! I felt like this week dragged on for so long, I'm glad to finally see the back of it!

I went shopping yesterday to try and perk myself up a bit, but i wasn't feeling very inspired :( I did, however, come across these new 60 Seconds Super Shine nail colours by Rita Ora for Rimmel.

I liked a couple of the shades so I picked up Rain Rain Go Away (the greige) and Neon Fest (hot pink). The colours were on 3 for 2 in Boots though so I also grabbed Breakfast At Tiffany's (sky blue) from the regular 60 Seconds Super Shine line as I thought it complemented the other two colours nicely.

On to the swatching! I am wearing two coats with top coat in each swatch.

First up is Rain Rain Go Away, a pinky toned greige creme  -




Second is Neon Fest, a hot pink creme - 




And finally Breakfast At Tiffany's, a bright sky blue creme - 




Overall I'm very happy with my purchases! Honestly the formula isn't the best I've ever tried, it can go slightly patchy, however for the price I'm not going to complain, especially when they're on 3 for 2. I was also not a fan of the brush. It's a flat one, which I usually like, however it was just too wide and made for a messy application.

That being said, the colours are beautiful, if not very unique, but a solid drug store nail polish none the less! And the packaging is so cute :)

The Rita Ora for Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine nail polishes are £2.99 each and I purchased mine from Boots.

Have a lovely weekend!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment