Sunday 12 April 2015

China Glaze - Electric Nights

Hi guys! Remember me?!

After my hectic week at work, I've finally had some time to myself and time enough to get this blog written! I swatched these new China Glaze Electric Nights colours around a week ago with the best intentions in the world, but I just never got round to posting. But better late than never eh!

The Electric Nights collection is China Glaze's Sumer '15 offering, and the colours are great fun. Out of the nine bright neon shades and three glitters, I have six of the collection to share, so lets get in to it :)



L-R Red-Y To Rave; Treble Maker; Point Me To The Party; Daisy Know My Name?; Violet-Vibes and DJ Blue My Mind

First up is Red-Y to Rave, a Coral red creme, two coats - 




Next is Treble Maker, a light and bright green creme, and my favourite of the bunch! Three coats - 




Third up is the glitter, Point Me To The Party. I've layered on coat over Daisy Know my Name? - 





And Daisy Know My Name? is next. A neon yellow creme / jelly, that needed three coats - 




Next up is Violet-Vibes. This one needs two coats and has the same crelly type formula as Daisy Know My Name? - 




And finally, DJ Blue My Mind. A bright blue creme. Two coats - 




Phew!

I'm definitely happy with all my purchases :) I kept on DJ Blue My Mind for a couple of days, but I've decided that Treble Maker is my favourite. 

Which one(s) do you like best?

I purchased these China Glaze Electric Nights colours from Nailpolishdirect.co.uk for £3.95 each.

Hope you're all having an awesome weekend :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment