Tuesday 31 March 2015

Illamasqua Dottient

Yes you read it correctly, dottient! Basically I've merged a gradient and a dotticure....

I wanted to have another go with my Illamasqua colours, Purity (orange) and Milf (green), and I thought gradient would work nicely. Once I finished it, I felt like it needed an something extra so I added the dots in everyone's favourite Illamasqua shade, Load! 




Apart from the particularly average clean up job, I think these have turned out really well and actually how I envisioned the mani which barely ever happens!!

I use the sponge method to create my gradients. Its super easy, and there are plenty of tutorials out there, but let me know if you'd like me to do one :)

I hope you all enjoy today's post, especially as you're bound to see more of the 'dottient' in the near future!

Have a great week,

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment