Friday 8 May 2015

Illamasqua - Prismatic

Illamasqua's latest collection 'To Be Alive' launched on the 1st of May, and naturally I ordered the new nail colour immediately! The collection is centered around the colour blue, so I was going to buy the nail varnish in 'Prismatic' regardless, luckily it's properly gorgeous :)

Prismatic is a pale blue sheer base, with a pink shimmer running through.

In the swatches I am wearing two coats of polish with a top coat - 




Close up shot - 


With flash to show of that sparkle (and my lubed up cutes!)


I think that this polish doesn't necessarily need, but I would probably use, a third coat. It is quite a sheer formula and it would then give extra depth to that pretty shimmer.

I love how this collection from Illamasqua is not full of the usual corals, and bronzes etc for Summer, however the blue tones would actually complement those typical Summer colours perfectly!

Illamasqua Nail Varnishes are £41.50 each available at Illamasqua.com.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have the best weekend!

WNx

No comments:

Post a Comment