Friday 24 July 2015

Boots 17 Silver Holo Swatch

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've all had a good week and have some exciting weekend plans :) 

Unfortunately (!) I had to go to Ikea this week, and conveniently there is a Boots in the same retail park so it would have definitely been rude not to go. As fabulous as online shopping is, I do like to go and actually see things I'm buying in real life occasionally. And I did need some cotton rounds.... Any excuse, I know!

While I was perusing the beauty section, I came across this sparkly silver holo on the Boots 17 stand. I've never noticed that they made a holographic polish before, but I'm not sure how new / old it actually is. If only it came in more colours. Hint, hint Boots!

In the swatch I am wearing two coats of polish with a top coat.





With flash - 



I am very impressed with this polish! For a drug store own brand nail polish, I think it's great value for money and the formula is fantastic. Perfectly opaque and even in two easy coats. The glitter particles are very fine which will help make the application smooth too. 

Now, I may be slightly biased, because I frigging love a holo, and a bargain too for that matter, but I would absolutely recommend this polish to anyone!

Boots 17 Silver Holo nail polish is £3.99, available at Boots.com

Thank you for reading and have an amazing day!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment