Sunday 26 July 2015

Color Club Pastel Neon Dry Brush Mani

Happy Sunday everyone!

I have been in two minds whether to post this mani, but I decided that I like it so I will!

For these nails I used all four of my Color Club Pastel Neons to create this mani, along with Barry M's White and the Spike Vinyls from Sparkly-nails.co.uk.




To create the look, first start with your base colour (the white in this case) and wait for it to dry completely. (I'm too impatient for this so use my Seche Vite to hurry along the process!) Next add your vinyl. When adding the colours, make sure you have almost zero polish on the brush to create that 'dry brush' look. Remove the vinyl, add your chosen TC and then you're good to go :)

There are a couple of things I'd change if I were to do this look again. I would stick the vinyl so that the point is at the tip of the nail, and I might use a different base colour that might show off the pastel shades a bit better.

But overall, I loved the effect and I think the Color Club polishes are perfect to create that dry brush look with. I have done a couple of others (here and here) if you are interested in seeing them! 

Thank you for reading, and I hope you're all having the best weekend!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment