Obviously quite a few polishes used for this one! I used -
- e.l.f Matte Finisher as a top and base coat
- Avon Matte Nailwear Black as Night
- 17 Nail Tip Whitener
- Barry M 134 Yellow
- Nails Inc Ibiza Orange
- 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish Knockout Red
- Barry M 312 Indigo
- Barry M 291 Cobalt Blue
- Barry M 290 Spring Green
Now that's a list!
- Matte Basecoat to begin
- Then two coats of the Avon black
- Then I used the white to plot out the pattern using a dotting tool -
- Then just go over the white dots with your colours
- Matte top coat to end.
Actually super easy but really effective!
Have a fabulous weekend :)