Same colours again! (sorry, but they're just perfect!)
Barry M 66 Matt White, 262 Bright Red, 291 Cobalt Blue and I also used Barry M 320 Gold Foil and e.l.f Matte Finisher.
- So basecoats to begin
- Then two coats of the red, white and blue. These will be the base for your pattern -
- I then added the leopard spots. First with the white, then the red, then the blue -
- I just did this using the brush that comes with the varnish.
- Next, to complete the pattern, I drew round the edge with the gold using a dotting tool
- Finally, the Matte top coat to finish.
I think this look would have come off better if I hadn't added the gold! But hey, I had fun doing it and that's the main thing :)
Last one tomorrow! See you then,