Friday 21 October 2011

Day 4 : Pop Art America

I had no idea what I was going to do for the final day of America Week. Turns out it's my favourite look - 



Loving dots at the moment! As you can see, I went for the shape and colours of the American flag, but without any of the details in a pop art-y kind of way!

Anyway, same three colours obviously! Barry M 66 Matt White, 262 Bright Red and 291 Cobalt Blue.

- Basecots to begin
- Then two coats of the white - 


- This is the base for the design. I chose white as it's easier to add colour to a white base, rather than a blue or red.
- Next I added the blue dots, with a dotting tool - 


- Then finally the red dots to finish the pattern.
- Top coat to seal.

As you can see, I'm not the best at dots!

This look was pretty quick too. Only took about 10 minutes :)

I hope you all enjoyed America Week!

Have a fabulous weekend :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment