So this week I'm gonna do you a few Halloween inspired looks, the first of which is cobwebs. They didn't turn out quite as I envisioned in my head, but hey, first time experiment an all that!!! Here they are anyway -
Just two colours for this one. Both Barry M 47 Black and 288 Silver.
- Two basecoats to start
- Then three coats of the silver -
- I've not worn this for a while and I forgot that I actually love it!
- Next I drew on a star shape in the black with a thin nail art brush -
- Then using a small dotting tool, I drew on the final detail to complete the web
- Top coat to seal
- I laso added a coat of 264 Pink Iridescent from Barry M which looks like so -
- Really like the effect just that little bit of glitter has! I think it finishes off the look quite nicely.
Done and done. Quite fiddly, but a great effect I feel!
See you next time :)