I will say, if you're short on patients or time, this ones probably not for you.... ;)
Here's my attempt at everyone's favourite Halloween fruit -
Pretty cool :)
Three colours for this one Nails Inc, Ibiza Orange, Barry M 301 Block Orange and 47 Black.
- So, two basecoats to begin
- Two coats of the Nails Inc orange
- Next, using a thin nail art brush, I painted curved stripes down my nails in the Barry M orange -
- I did this as I wanted to give a bit of dimension to the look as opposed to just a flat orange colour
- Then, I used a small nail art brush to create the lantern faces.
- Top coat to finish off.
I really like how these turned out. I think the stripes are really subtle but make the look extra special!
Hope you enjoy and I'll see you all Friday......