A bit tricky but I think they turned out ok for my first go -
I think I should have stuck to blue for the eye colour but nevermind!
Few colours for this one Barry M 47 Black, 300 Acid Yellow, 303 Bright Purple and 295 Pure Turquoise. I also used Boots 17 Knockout Red and Nail Tip whitener.
- Definitely need basecoats for this one!
- Then two coats of the black
- Next I added the white -
- To do the shapes of the eyeballs I just used the brush that comes in the polish, but for the veiny bits I used a small nail art brush
- Add the colour for the eyeballs next -
- Finally the red in the centre of the eye and to fill in the veins
- Top coat to seal
Hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween weekend :)
See you next week.....