Thursday 27 October 2011

Halloween Eyeballs

Last look for Halloween I thought I'd give eyeballs a go!
A bit tricky but I think they turned out ok for my first go - 



I think I should have stuck to blue for the eye colour but nevermind!

Few colours for this one Barry M 47 Black, 300 Acid Yellow, 303 Bright Purple and 295 Pure Turquoise. I also used Boots 17 Knockout Red and Nail Tip whitener.


- Definitely need basecoats for this one!
- Then two coats of the black
- Next I added the white - 



- To do the shapes of the eyeballs I just used the brush that comes in the polish, but for the veiny bits I used a small nail art brush
- Add the colour for the eyeballs next - 


- Finally the red in the centre of the eye and to fill in the veins
- Top coat to seal

Hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween weekend :)

See you next week.....

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment