Wednesday 18 January 2012

Review : Bourjois + Stamping!

This was just going to be a review today, but yesterday I got THREE nail related parcels so I just couldn't wait to try out some stamping plates!!


The colour I chose to try from Bourjois is number 39 Jaune Trendy. I think I would describe it as either a dark yellow or a pale mustard......


Here's a swatch - 





I picked this polish because, basically, it's unlike any other polish I have! I'm getting to the stage where I have a lot of similar colours so I'm trying to branch out :)


I used three coats of this as I found it to be a bit streaky, but the coverage is good!


Not content on leaving new goodies for another time I had a go at some stampage. Here's what happened - 




I used Barry M 312 Indigo and Bundle Monster plate BM 224.


Not bad I don't think for my first go!


Hope you like these, and I'll see you Friday!


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment